As a spinoff the speaker control project, I have developed a wireless antenna selctor. It handles 4 different antennas, selectable through web browser or an iphone app.
A Raspberry Pi is used as the main controller running apache, python and php. A Custard Pi board with 8 relays is used to communiate with the Raspberry Pi and handle the switching of the antenna lines. Shortly I will post pictures of the project and app.
- Ham Radio Wireless Antenna Selector
- Co-creation and crowdsourcing in Oil and Gas software: paving the future for highly technical software.
- Study the behaviour of technical communities by tracking their movement through wearables
- Part I: iPhone controlled home speakers switch using the RaspberryPi and the CustardPi relay board
- iPhone controlled home speakers switch using the RaspberryPi and the CustardPi relay board
- Ham Radio Wireless Antenna Selector wp.me/p1bxSm-3n 2 months ago
- Best interns ever! Thank you Reed and Sriram. http://t.co/gse3C7WzIu 3 months ago
- What happens if Obama loses the Halbig case? motherjones.com/kevin-drum/201… via @motherjones 4 months ago
- New hobby, fixing broken vintage amps instagram.com/p/qxds75Hym3/ 4 months ago
- Visiting family in Calgary, great surprise! Ready for Sunday's game. http://t.co/jeK20CTc7g 4 months ago